Thursday, August 31, 2017

Welcome to Room 210!

Hello! I am thrilled to be your child’s third grade teacher this year! Third grade is a very fun and memorable school year and I look forward to working with you and your child to continue to develop his or her potential. We will have many wonderful experiences and opportunities to learn and grow in the days, weeks, and months ahead. Our instruction will incorporate team-building and problem-solving skills. I will focus on creating lifelong learners in all academic areas, and I will strive to reach all of the diverse learning styles in our classroom. Last, but certainly not least, the main thing I ask of my students is that they always put forth their best effort. It is my hope that your child will love coming to school everyday! 

I look forward to seeing your child on the first day of school, Tuesday, September 5th!


Sincerely, 

Miss Noecker

No comments:

Post a Comment